Saturday, April 5, 2008

all i gotta say is . . i'm sorry . .

To my Trombone Section,
To my Brass Section,
To the Flute Section,
To Joanna, Li Koon,
To Clarinet Section . .

I'm SORRY for showing you guys my black face.

Maybe its a round-about game that is going on within me. maybe not. was unhappy with both days. today and yesterday. Sorry guys, i'm started to feel serious about practicing in band. i know its weird when i said that. totally weird right.? Competition is just around the corner, performance coming. So what's up with everything? Sorry people, maybe i'm changed maybe i'm not. i myself don't understand.

Sorry to my section, i'm starting to be serious now. i was pissed with yesterday's practice. Sorry Nabil, you shouldn't allow them to have a break during our combined sectionals. i mean, if we were the only section its up to you lah. but we're combining. i just don't want us to be label-ed as the laziest or the playful section. Seriously no problem with you, just unhappy about yesterday incident. that's all. i hope you take this as a lesson or something. i know i'm a no no perfect player in the band. i know i'm playful and talkative at times or maybe everytime. sorry for that. i totally respect you 100% nabil. GREAT Leader, DUMB leader, BUSUK leader, all the way ah Dude!

today's sectionals, was having fun going through the pieces. but was upset along the way again. Sorry, i just don't like when we going trough the pieces and you're not concentrating. well, talking or doing sumting else when i'm not concentrating on your section is totally fine with me. but i just want everyone to play when i want to because every single one of you makes a different. that stuff you doing, can be done after band. again, i don't want them to label-ed the BRASS section as a Laziest or Playful BRASS Section.

Note this: I Care for The Brass Section the most.. (ok fine, whatever. leave then.)

I'm thinking again now, maybe all this came back to me this time round. i've been noisy, talking during Full Band Practice. well, i now feel like you people felt before and bear with my attitude. Sorry people.

Sorry Alif,
Sorry Shuhui,
Sorry Donovan . . ( for delaying and showing my bloody face )

Sorry Joanna,
Sorry Li Koon . . ( Bring your mood down )

Sorry Nabil,
Sorry Jonathan,
Sorry Diana . . ( Being so shitty and nuisance in the section )

Sorry Fitri,
Sorry Fa'riqe,
Sorry Fazlin . . ( For bringing down your moods )

Sorry Isabell,
Sorry KK . . ( Totally not about you guys, Don't Worry )

Sorry Hafiz,
Sorry Fadhli,
Sorry Shuqen(sorry wrong spelling)
lastly Sorry to Syahidah . . ( For Shouted at you guys just now )


"As Days Passing By;
As The Day Coming nearer . .
Everything all came back to me again;
Every Time and Every Year . ."

No comments: