Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back to Blog . .

well, i'm back. Not in the mood to blog earlier. Back from chalet and i'm down with fever. Horrible experience during my class chalet. Totally Horrible i tell you. wouldnt wanna tell the whole story here. Just bad, just bad..

mum and dad left singapore for Umrah. Me and my brothers sent them this morning to the airport. Dad was scared. He has phobia going boarding a plane or a ship. Well, with our support, in the end hes willing to do it. yeah that! you're cool! hehe. Wish them have a safe flight to and fro. Missed them.

12 days i'll be alone at home. living by myself. finding food for myself. HAH! but school starting soon. how am i gonna be on time. oh my! help me! lol.. if only i were to have someone special in my life, FUHHH! it's so fun lah! haha! Can accompany me all the way. but DREAM ON ah firli. there ain't no one to be there for you, cook for you. HAH! =(

Days coming nearer;
Which i should be happy on that day..
I dont expect anything much now;
Because you just left me "hanging" this way..
its hard now. it wasn't as before whereby you and me were that close. i've talk to you once, i've talk to you till you understand it. but i'm unsure, because i still feel it this way. I just missed talking/smsing you..
i really do..
Signing Out..

No comments: