Monday, April 14, 2008

Did i lose it . . ?

i guess i've lost it. it's right. i got my feelings right. i've found what i'm not supposed to. but it hurts me. hurts so much that i could not accept the fact. the reality fact. well, what can i do? move on. yeah, move on. i missed. missed you. missed you so much.

will be going to my school first before going to ITE Simei for performance. Had to settle some stuffs with my teacher. and also to check which class i'm in. can't promise you guys to come by 8 or 9am. Sorry last minute.

this month gonna be pack with activities, outing and all. with floorball trainings coming soon, band practice, school's project. for sure 2nd week of school i'm gonna have project. i'm in Multimedia Technology now. hhmm. gonna meet up with loads of my pals. 19th going out with Boedhy and Eddy. haha. indonesian friends. my ex-classmate and best friends. Betul gak? haha. make sure kamu berdua jadi yar! udah lama gitu si gak bertemu. kiter ke tempat windriani mau gak?! Bugis bugis. gak tau apa nama nya tapi bisa nelifon dier kan? nanti gue nelifon nya ya. bisa temui cewek2 singapura disana nanti. LOL!

26th will be with nuraini. finally we met last saturday! hehe. get back to me soon ayt?
May going out with faizah! MY TOM YAM SOUP WHERE?! HMPH! waiting!! lol

mostly weekends will be full of outing with my pals. hhmm.. looks like i'm happy. Good but am still sad. missed. the end.

Signing Out . .

No comments: