Monday, October 13, 2008

Jalan Raya With Floorball Mates . .

Had a great wonderful Sunday.
full with love and joy.
heh heh.

really having fun going out with them.
though i'll be the one who got teased the most.
yea, i'm big. i know. well, but its FUN!
hahaha!

my goodness, lift incident again this year.
got me freaked out when the lift jammed.
not once but twice! dammit.

every houses we went we have to eat.
their parents cooked for us.
except for some. and i was bloated seriously.
back home straight to toilet and bbbrrrrrrr.. it feels cool.
hahaha. sorry sorry.

Sorry Fazly and family, i dropped that glass.
accidently hit it. hahaha! my goodness. sheeshhhh . .
Sorry to all if i ever kurang ajar, but i wasn't right?
Yaya should apologise to me! you KICKed me! hmph!
Syaza, Benci ah! lol
Jen, the N**** word. sorry. blamed Falah! haha!
Yian the Cute girl! heh heh.
Lily the BLUR SLEEPY MINAH BUTA! hahaha.
the rest, Brams Brams sudah. haha!

here are from my Viewty.
more from Yaya, Lily and Syaza. SOON! better be!






believe me with this. seriously. HAHA!


CUTE . . hee


Thanks to Abang Tua(Donny).
he gave me that Anaheim Ducks legendary shirt.
now i have two NHL jerseys! yeay!




i never had a chance to teman you.
sorry dear. sorry.
tomorrow school! sleep tight! hee.

more to come.
signing out . .