Wednesday, September 28, 2011

going to have a new job soon.

Went out for a formal interview for the first time. I meant wearing formal for interview. Smart looking outfit. kinda look good actually. *ehem-ehem* Anyway, first I was told to be at Sin Ming Plaza for the interview but when I reached, it was supposed to be at Marina Bay Sands Branch. Travelled an hour to Sin Ming and then to Marina Bay Sands? Not funny. I was perspiring like mad. Scotching hot sun up above me on the way to MBS with no shelter. MY GOD! But anyhow, it was a good interview. All the information has been told to me and what's my job scope as an ambulance drive.

All I have to do now is wait for their call for Test Drive date and time. Once they satisfied with me, Insya"allah I will get that job. pray hard for me. I really need this job. :))