Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Full Day Today..

Late for school again this morning.. heh heh.. as usual mr firli, known for being late at everything now! lol.. reached class @ almost 10am.. step into the class, sign attendance sit down and copy down notes! was really tired actually.. slept at 6AM, woke up @ 8.30AM..


after copying down the notes, went for 30mins break.. MAKAN time! back in class, SLEEP! lol.. too tired to continue self-studying.. hahaha! bluek.! continued my SW make up lesson too today for 3 hrs.. played Floorball with my classmates for 2hrs and an hour playing soccer in the canteen! Havoc de! ahaha.. at 3 end my SW lesson and slack, sleep, chat, listenin' to sum1 talking crap bside me while waiting for the time to reach 6.30PM!


yup, my floorball training, starts at 6.30PM.. brought my sticks along but ended up, playing as a keeper now.. will be playing as a keeper for this coming tournament, Inter-College ITE.. will den stick to Defence in my Club, Team Central.. and yeah, Sonia not taking us anymore, Jill too.. his brother taking over, Timothy Quek.. had fun and trained hard too.. i think i performed fairly today.. its been 2 yrs since i became a keeper for my team..


i'm totally dead tired now.. will update soon again tomorrow! hahaha.. hopefully, Insyaallah..


:Memories:
Floorball Central and East Group Photo! '07



Signing Out!

No comments: