Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Makan Day today!

Teacher: Come to school today for what firli..?? hahaha..
Firli : MAKAN LAH CHER.. WHAT ELSE?! (haha)
Teacher: You makan makan only.. Study Study, Makan makan!
Firli : Yes teacher......
wahaha.. See, Great Teacher huh.? lol.. immediately when she said "Study study, Makan makan" my head go down and nod my head.. hahaha.. its like shes thinking my life is only about food, food and more food.. well yar! but not that much..
well, i came to school for makan.. teacher's treat.. MACDONALD.. last yr PIZZA HUT so now, MACDONALD.. next time SWENSEN lah ok.? wahaha.. after makan, class resume as per normal.. but was too full, too lazy and too tired to even open up my book and study.. i slept troughout her lesson.. SORRY! hahaha.. attitude stinks right.? i know.. haha..
Didn't attend today's gym training again at Novena.. my whole left leg cramp.. kinda in pain lah actually.. this is what happened if you dont cool down after trainings or games.. hahaha!
and hey people, check this out.. i've found my nephew's pic playing soccer in my phone.. check it out! lol! How Cuteeee.!


thats it for now! signing out!

No comments: