Thursday, February 19, 2009

Food Poisoning . .


celebrated Rayyan's birthday @ my house yesterday night.
my mum's sister's family came over too to celebrate. =)
Rayyan's 2nd's birthday yesterday.
last min. celebration so i couldn't get anything for him.
sad. =(

Ayra's turn coming up next. 22nd March @ Aloha Changi.
fuuuhhh! best! superb! hahaha!
its her 1st Birthday though. what shall i get for her?
hhmm, any suggestion? hur hur.

++++++++++

back to me. sorry people for not updating.
been down with food poisoning.
not sure why but i guessed i had too much coffee la.. tsk tsk tsk.
last friday had 2 cups of coffee beans i guessed. HAHA!
tsk tsk tsk. currently now, alil' bit better.
hopefully fully recover by tomorrow, insyaallah.

this month, my lucky month.
firstly i received Good Progress Award from the school.
well, i did good previously but didn't really expect myself to get it.
well, i got it and CONGRATS to myself upon receiving it. Alhamdulillah.

second, i'm turning 21 real soon. meaning i'll receive money from the Government on the 1st March!
ffuuhhh, money money money. kaya kaya kaya. NOT!
hur hur hur.
GPAward money plus GST money. alhamdulillah!
shall use that money wisely.

and i've decided to wakaf some of my share to one of the mosque for rebuilding structure.
Mum & Brother's helping me with it. Insyaallah everything will settle soon.
for arwah ayahku and myself.

++++++++++

anyway, now.. i'm left with like 2 more weeks of schooling.
yessa, wil definitely do better for this year end exams.
definitely will wanna do it! wouldn't wanna waste it.
and syahidah! update me when you free?!
study jom, i need help from you with WBT! haha!


hiding something from me?
seems strange to me these days.
nice meeting you in e first place. =)


gw kangen banget mau tau ceritanya.
loe diam kayak mikirin gw tu tau sgalanya.
ngapain sama loe? denis pusing atasi kamu deh.
loe jawab ya.

sunday, meeting aku yar?
tempat biasa, jam 3 petang boleh gak?
makasih yar! smile =)


oh oh dan gw gak suka nonton sinetron "rafika".
seperti sinetron "dia".
suspend banget deh. heh heh.


Signing out . .