Friday, May 29, 2009

holiday in London/Liverpool/Eindhoven/Amsterdam..




Been away since 12th - 23rd May.
was away for holiday to London - Liverpool.
trained down to Brussell - Eindhoven - Amsterdam.
then back to London to take A380 back home.

i just love the scenery around me while i'm there.
many pictures taken.
all up in my facebook. those who have my account, look at it.
i wish i could stay a little longer in London.
love it. just love it.

OH! and to tell you the truth.
people in Europe so wonderful.
especially to those muslimin and muslimah.
they greet each of us with "Peace be Upon You".
never do i get any greetings here in Singapore.
haha.. true. i just love staying there.
it makes you feel like, you're something when you're there.
race and religion doesn't really a matter.

i don't really know how to express it.
but i think you got me right? haha!

anyway, thanks Iffah for sending me off!
Thanks for the hug from Ms Yana.
thanks to all who prayed for me flying off and back home safely.
alhamdulillah syukur. thanks my friends.