Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Blues..

monday it is today.
back to boredom life today again.
have to wait til weekends to have fun once again.
NS, be quick please. HAHA!

i'm now waiting for some replies.
enquiries regarding some car rentals.
kinda need it this weekends actually.
friday, for training then off to somewhere else.
saturday, maybe to band. then off to my final match with the club.
and after that, hopefully hanging out with ms yana.
sunday, off to graveyard insyaallah.
to visit our late friend and my late dad's grave. Insyaallah.
monday, return back the car. =)

anyway, i'm quite bored right now.
been quite shagged this few days.
been hanging out at the wrong time.
been sleeping at the wrong time.
what's up?? tsk tsk, i don't really know. hah.

i better go off now.
better find something to do. HAH!
but first, i need to eat. Lunch for me now!
Duuuuiii....! (",)


i'm so having doubt feelings about you.
after what you've said to me ealier last month.
to have trust in you.
well, i tried. but with them around you.
can't expect me to be that way like you asked me to.
Insyaallah i keep on trying.