Monday, August 10, 2009

Any Difference??



to



So hello everyone!
some of you don't bother to read my blog already right.??
hahaha.. sad. i know.. but i'm sorry.

loads of stories to be told. especially the one in camp.
but not here. too confidential. better not do it.
hope you guys understand. =))

oh well, i'm left with 1 more months to finish up my PTP.
then off to have a week leave. GREAT! can't wait. haha!
after that.. zaaap! BMT turn.. *sigh*

so by looking at both pictures above..
any differences..??
OK OK, besides the BOTAK head of course!
*sigh*

look at how chubby i am before.. my goodness. HAHA!
look at me right now. TOUGH CHEST!
ahemz* hehe. still in the making ah for my body to get build.
hehehe.. just wait til the end of the year. =DD

oh well, YESTERDAY's outing with my platoon mate was great!
met Sgt. Vivek there too! WOAH! ORD OH! haha! bloody hell!
had great time and laughter with them.
enjoying every single moment till the fireworks ended,
till we had dinner together at LAU PA SAT!
heavenly heaven la! hahaha..

http://www.nuffnang.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/upposter.jpg

then off straight to me Noreen, Nabil, Fariqe, Sheena and Azman.!
met them at Cathay and watch "UP" with them till 1.30pm.
took cab home with sheena and off to my home... straight away, BAAP! onto the floor!
hahahahaha! ROSAK!

Today, had lunch with Fazlin, Noreen and Sheena at Eastpoint, Simei.
we have our lunch at Hanis Cafe.
Food, Not bad at all. had Grilled Salmon Fillet.
taste nice. love it! thanks to Noreen. heh heh.
after lunch, talking session then off home around 7pm.
accompany Kak Noreen in the train but till Bedok.
heh heh. then off home.

Tomorrow will be my booking in day.
Urgh! just how i hate it. wish i could skip it.
but hey, for my country and family and my love.
i'll do it for them. hahaha! MACAM PAHAM! lol.

hey banana,
time past by so fast that it's already 2 months now.
1 more months and that's it.
i'll get what i want! haha!
miss you miss banana!
come again to have lunch or dinner with ibu yea?
hee..
xoxo.


till here,
signing out.