Tuesday, November 10, 2009

back to camp.

a week more before going back to camp. exactly a month more to my Passing Out Parade. 2 more days to your birthday. a few hours to my Payday! wweeeeeee . . . Woooaaaahhhh, did i miss out something. OH NO I did! it's MUM's birthday. 16 days to her Birthday. what should i get for her? hmm. maybe i'll just ask my brothers. =)

i'm addicted to Rumspringa - Shake 'Em Loose Tonight and Arctic Monkeys - Secret Doors. just listen to the beat, the melody. it's so relaxing. (",) Yuna's coming on the 12th of December, Muse will be in February next year. what else? Green Day in January next year.

MY WISH
and something i'm wishing for that is to attend Glatonsbury Festival Concert in 2011 in London. I'm dying to get my hand on the tickets, my ass off to london, my feet in Glatonsbury, my body dance to the grove from the bands, the artiste from all around the world. Especially Arctic Monkeys, Muse, Coldplay. wooohhhoooo!!

PS: Ida, if you're reading this, good! haha. Me n Shah Allen decided on the 13th Dec. for the Zoo trip. heh heh. how about that? i believe your exams would be over by then right? so it's a great time for you and Shah to relax. How? get back to me. =))

will update again when time allows me too. till next time.