Sunday, November 8, 2009

Musica Fantasia IV

ITE CONCERT BAND PRESENTS

MUSICA FANTASIA IV

such a wonderful performance from this year's batch. They didn't play to my expectation but they played beyond my expectation. Tremendous performance by them.

*Round of applause to them*

I was upset at first as I didn't get to perform together with them for this MF4 due to injuries. But was happy too as our tradition still alive since we first brought it up. To the juniors, current leaders and their committee. A zillion thanks to you people!

Also we're celebrating one of our CUTE lil' trumpeter. An alumni to the band, none other than Syahidah "Kecik". 2 surprises for her. She cried, aawww. Hehe. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you again.

Ain't gonna say much, let the pictures do the rest of it.



A sincere thanks from me to all of you for keeping the MUSICA FANTASIA ALIVE! =))
The Creator: