Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kak Ida's Engagement . .

"It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you."

"The gift of life, for all the effort and pain it involves, is too beautiful and precious for us ever to grow tired of it."












Just look at her. So pretty on her BIG DAY! hehe
all of us was so glad for her!
everything went so well just now.
hehehehe! All the best Kak Ida!!
Next up! Your Wedding! hahaha!
Jeng jeng jeng.. waiting waiting.! lol


05/12/08

was supposed to go out with Padi, Fazilah and Yaya.
but ended up both Padi and Fazilah had to cancel due to reasons.
so told Yaya, next time yea? heh.

noreen sms me earlier, asking me to meet them.
then yea, i'm meeting them since my plan was canceled.
after school left around 6pm,
off to meet noreen, Nabil, Sheena, Azman, Fariqe and Serene at marina.
had dinner together at Secret Recipe.
had loads of laughter and all with them.
then off to GJC to lepak.
talked here and there till 11pm and off to home. heh!


i'm so stressed up with my work.
till now my project have not done the animation.
its difficult for us to work together.
i pity Kamalia, my group leader.
i believed shes a bit stress because there will be at least one whose absent.
now i'm trying to help Kamalia by doing thos animation we need.
since i got the Adobe Flash CS3 in my laptop,
might as well i do it for her.

so people, believed me what i told you.
i'm stressed with the project right now.
its tougher than you might think.
i'm sorry if i never talk/sms/chat with you.
i have to spare my times for many many things.
thanks to some who accompanied me. thanks.
i can't all the way focus on it and finished up asap.
my brain gonna be dead if i were to do that. tsk tsk tsk.

thanks for understanding people!!

i hope you do understand me.

and,

SLAMAT PERTUNANGAN ANTARA
NORHIDAYA AND ISKANDAR!

signing out . .