Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Life . .

THIS IS WHAT I CALLED LOVE.
A SWEET TROMBONIST SECTION
heeee.


I'm so in love with this section photos! Thanks to the juniors for all the gifts! look at us. in tears of joy. i missed every single moment that we had. I MISSED YOU! Hugxxx!

"I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you."



"Theres a lot of unexpected things that happen in our life. We never expect the unexpected. because we never expect the unexpected to be expected. so always be prepared in life with all the unexpected things that will happen in your life real soon. understand? heh nvm."

"in life, be truthful its the best way to end all kinds of problem. but being truthful its also that difficult for us to be. but maybe some of us should really be truthful enough to make them understand and make them clear that its the truth, and we're not lying. let's face the fact. well, maybe we should. i don't know."



talked to yaya on the phone just now. explaining all kinds of reasons to her about the way i am. explained the way my dad was before. he who taught me to make others smile before me. bringing all those happy moments back in their life before me. because they are the precious one in your life. the one who will respond, talk, treat just the way you treat them at first... oh man, i just missed him so much. i've got loads to learn from him. loads more. i missed him and i did let the tears roll down my cheeks while i'm on the phone with her. sorry yaya. i shouldn't let my emotion control me. sorry.

to my other lil' sister, theres no use now talking about it no more. the person finally revealed everything. what can we do? it's hurtful, i know, been there. stay strong sister as this is a test for you in life that you could never run away but to face it and let it go. Losing someone isn't that bad, but losing yourself worst. i hope you get what i meant. friends are by your side. gather them back and be happy with them. bring those smile of yours back to where it belong. stick and have fun with them just like you used to. i bet you, you'll love it.


Signing out . .