Friday, December 26, 2008

Megatex Sale in Expo . .



spent my day today with cousins, aunt and uncle.
well, i accompany them to buy a BEST laptop up for sale.
it's for my cousin Atiqah.
her dad wants to buy it for her school stuffs.
and she was lucky enough that that's the latest laptop display in Megatex Sale.
the design is abit eeeeerrrrrmmmmmmmm. BUT HEY!
you better look out for the specs of that lappy ay.
it has the best 2GB DDR3 SDRAM, 320GB HD
Window Vista with a nVidia® GeForce® Graphic Card.
and a DOLBY SURROUND sound system attached to that!
URGH!

what i mean about the latest is that,
its 2GB DDR3 SDRAM. thats the latest.
more to know about that, search it through Wikipedia.
hur hur.

well, i care about the Specs more than the appearance of the laptop.
HAHA!

well, i got that Western Digital Element Portable 160GB HardDrive for $79.
and i've transferred loads of stuffs into my HD.
its kinda cramp up the space in my laptop.
it's time for me to re-arrange everything in my laptop.
hur hur hur.

anyway, after buying laptop, my HD, aunt's sewing machine.
we head to their home.
helped out for awhile to settle all the laptop's setting.
to install some stuffs onto it and to their HOME PC.
everything done at around 7pm.
bought food for myself and took cab home.
kinda hungry, so rush into taxi and home! lol

and that's about it for today.
heh heh.
ouh yah Mira, go look out for my 4th November post.
showing you the themes on my viewty.
haha! anyway, smile!
and missed ya! =)

are you waiting for me?
i'm sorry.


signing out . .