Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009!


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
ITS 2009.! WELCOME.


2008, had been a great and wonderful year i've had.
accompanied with some sad moments i faced.
never i wished to proceed to this new year.
wish i could still have him right here right now with me.
but i have to stay strong yea. i do have to.
Firli's strong. Firli is.

let all past be memories.
we can't turn back time.
time for us to move on with great new things ahead of us.
take new challenges for me to challenge myself.
learn and appreciate all the things that we had all this while.
and i thank god for giving me the strength to encounter all the ups and down.
till now i'm still strong. alhamdulillah.

and people, my resolution for this new year was.
was to bring the smile back onto everyone faces like my late dad did to others.
and of course to succeed in whatever i'm doing right now and in the future.

anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone again!
three cheers.
HOWAY!
HOWAY!
HOWAY!

signing out . .