Monday, January 26, 2009

Eclipse


WOW! it's so amazing.
god's creation. the eclipse.
i get to catch it with my own eyes at 5.30pm++.
of course i have to wear sunglasses in order to see the sun.
it was totally amazing!

++++++++++

spent this 1st CNY day sleeping till 1pm.
bathed, prayed, out i went to Cik Einon's house.
doa slamat for Kak Nana.
chat and joke around with cousins there while waiting for the eclipse.
ate loads of foods there. i believe i ate 3 ROUNDs!
and my BANANA DIET failed today! URGH!
help ain help!! hahahaha!

i've got no plan for tomorrow.
what am i gonna do tomorrow..?!
i thought of going to East Coast Park tomorrow.
but who wants to follow?
will my friends be free?
CNY 2nd day tomorrow, they might probably be sleeping the whole day before school/work re-open on wednesday. hahaha!
haizzz, BORING.

++++++++++

Bandmates Cliques, attention please!
can we go CYCLING at EAST COAST PARK on the 14th FEB.
that's the day where i think you would be free.
tag me please onto my tagboard or SMS me if you really wanna join us.
so far me, padi's confirm. Fuzzy set too. anyone else.?
chalo!

signing out . .