Thursday, January 8, 2009

i've found a new CLUB!

upcoming season i'll be playing in Division II.
yea man! shall not reveal its club name here.
i'm afraid it might hurt somebody in my team. hur hur.
but who cares, i've found a NEW CLUB!
hahahahaha!

i've talked about Team Central for like 3 times in my blog already.
i'm not gonna talk much anymore.
enough of that. i'm just gonna play my part with this team till season end.
and i'm off! TURRAH TC! hur hur.

**********

received invitation card from Lia earlier today.
shes having a RETRO BIRTHDAY PARTY this coming 17th.
WOAHH!! retro lah people!
can anyone suggest me what to wear?? hur hur.
please please.. thanks!

**********

went to watch Floorball in the evening.
its a BORE watching all the teams played today.
except for the NYP against NP.
great play by the NYP's players!

might be coming down again tomorrow to watch SP, RP matches.
i'm quite lazy to ask people to accompany me.
wanna come, come. or call me up if you wanna follow.
i'm lazy.

**********

i'm sorry i couldn't come down to your school.
i don't think i have time to be there and meet you.
you tell me how can i make it up to you.
ok?
sorry too the way i scolded you.
didn't mean to but i'm sorry.
smile! i love your smile!
hee.

signing out . .