Wednesday, April 8, 2009

all the best BDSSB!!

http://www.geocities.com/floorballsingapore/logo_singapore.JPG

Singapore floorball League commence anytime soon.
can't wait for the Division 1 season to start this coming 18th.

although i'm selected as 2nd choice keeper.
hopefully i get to play much and gain experience from there.
Insyaallah.



anyway, didn't update for quite sometime.
was i that busy. well, i guess.
but actually i'm not.
just that since school is over for me,
my time management was like HAY-WIRE.
tsk tsk tsk.

and i've been missing someone lately.
i've yet to meet yana for quite some times.
guessed it's still hard for her to go out with me.
heh, reasons behind it. complicated actually.

and seems to me now, Ruzaimah just can't let me go.
she still keeps messaging me here and there.
quite irritating la. how? *yakdish!*
sorry, but i have to leave her.
many reasons. only few who knows.
sorry, i never wanna make her look bad.

but come to think of it, what so special about me till amira's and ruzaimah's missing me?
sorry, but i think i'm just a normal guy.
haha. seriously, i'm not that handsome right?
ain't that cute either right?
oh, about me saying that i'm cute all the time. i was just joking around.
i know i ain't cute. HAHA!
so someone can tell me please.. what's so SPECIAL about me.
hahaha! if not, takper lorr. ahaha!









all the best to my juniors.
few more hours to your SYF.
do your best, make yourself proud.
its for you guys. you've work hard enough.
just do what you've done. whatever it is, i'm proud of you.

the best batch of players i've met so far in BDSSB.
smile! =))