Friday, April 17, 2009

Phirlie.Inc

Didn't do anything much lately.
was just slacking around at home.
going for trainings @ Bukit Batok, out with friends for cycling and all.
Life Bored for me, SERIOUSLY.

i'm kinda hate this guy who apparently to be a friend of my.
not anymore now.
but during club training is club training.
outside, no no mr. nice guy from me.
trying to steal her away from me by your sweet words and singing huh?
but you know what? let her decide. not you.
i'll leave it to her to decide. anyway its for her Happiness though.
not YOURS dumbhead.

anyway, went cycling last monday.
together with Lily, Lyha and Fazly.
then off to Sheesha-ing at Arab Street with Falah.
ohh, he's another idiot who apparently talk back behind me n her.
what a BASTARD! tsk tsk tsk.



did took loads of pictures.
but i'm just shagged and lazy to upload.
hahaha! can?
lol.

saturday BIG DAY!
BIG DEBUT! how am i gonna play?
with my best, with my nervousness..?? which one.
i'm half nervous now. so as my confidence are here with me.
we're hoping to maintain our place in Div 1.
from there we can reconstruct our team. haha.

there's sectional tomorrow.
will be going for prayers then to my driving.
after that gonna meet Nurul Idatullah @ Queenstown.
i asked her to tag along with me to Queensway to print my Jersey #68.
so after that then straight up to Sectional.
see you bandsmen.. =))

alright then, till here.
signing out . .