Saturday, June 28, 2008

absent for band pract today . .

only slept for 1 half hours today. thanks to my bandmates who called me to wake me up. appreciate it so much! but i didn't go for band practice today. unexpected things happened that i had to deal with. i'm shocked and afraid what might happened. i keep telling myself, stay strong. i did and i really did. everything was fine now, i hope. still i don't wanna go out today. better stay home and to be ready for it. anything, anytime could happened. Subhanallah.

Sorry bandmates, my section especially Nurul who called me 6 times when i was away without bring my phone. Sorry. everything went so quickly that i forgot to inform you.

all the way from morning till now, i spent my time praying, sleeping, watching DVDs, VCDs. frankly, i'm bored here. brother's GF came over to send some food for my dad. thanks! it was supposed to be me to buy the food but i was having headache. and it is far from my block here. anyway, she bought it for my dad and for us. so nice of her. i bet my brother asked her to buy. but anyway, there's food! hahaha! yummy yummy!

tomorrow will meet Noreen at 1:30pm @ Marsiling MRT. going with her to my friend's Brother's Wedding. I can't find anyone else to accompany me but Noreen. Insyaallah.

*IMPORTANT*
i'm excited for the Band Camp. its gonna be 3Days 2Nights Band Camp this coming thursday. 3rd - 5th July. Its gonna be great! YEAH! my bandmates, LET'S HAVE FUN! hehe. Insyaallah, i'll come and have fun with all of you.

ok. i wanna play games now.
signing out . .