Friday, June 20, 2008

"Big Day" tomorrow!

Big Day!!! hahahaha! my FTT tomorrow. i'm 90% confident now. hope i can pass my FTT tomorrow. then i'll book loads of practical and BAM! TP test. hahaha! dream on, its good! yeah! =)

Be going to CDC first early in the morning for my FTT tomorrow. then off to BDSBand practice. will be going with my junior, Sharif. wanted to check things out. look at how Mr. Gloz take charge of the band. must be loads of improvement! heh heh!

Having Backache, Legs cramp, bruises on my body. damn training was tough for everyone especially me. the only keeper during yesterday's training. well, frankly the players had at least 30 seconds of rest while waiting for their turn to dribble and shoot at me. but for me, tsk tsk tsk. not even 5 seconds for me to relax. i had to save every single shots from them. i have no chest pad, no gloves. saving their shots using my palm feels like you got whacked with a belt. it almost tear off my skin. but i quickly stand aside and relax my both palm. the bruises were mostly on my chest and hands. blue black here and there. being a keeper is not that easy. a keeper are the fittest in the squad. how bout me.? hahaha. i guess not! haha. but i'm working on it! =)

Inter-College coming near. with less than 6 weeks to go. that means 6 trainings left for us. Team Central 1 almost ready for Tournament. don't know where it'll be held. either ITE Tampines or ITE Simei.

Goal now for me - Play my best for NBC on the 13th July, Sunday.
Play my best for Inter-College in August.
Get Selected for POL-ITE team this year.
Club Tournament starting early October.
Aim for IVP Team(if ITE wants it back).
Pass my Final-Year Project (Of Course!!!)

ok gotta go sleep now. wish me luck for my FTT tomorrow. night!
signing out