Friday, June 20, 2008

Worst to Worst..

i've finally made up my mind. been thinking lately about this. i don't care whether you do care about all this. but i'm gonna say it here. my blog, my say.

I've deleted alot of words. i just couldn't describe the band now. i'm sad. do you guys know what you guys had gone through all this. i don't know. i hope you guys realised about what had happened now to the band. if this goes on and on after NBC. i've decided to walk off. i'm serious here. i've finalised my decision. i just couldn't work with this kinda situation happening in the band. it kills me, it kills my section, it kills everyone. i don't how you can managed to stay and love the band. whatever it is. if i did walk out of the band, just wanna wish you guys, all the best!

ouh yah, about tomorrow. things will get worst tomorrow i believe. i will just walked off the band if any of the members shout here and there. i'll do it. yes i will. don't have to push me. i will.

be prepared!
signing out . .