Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm an ***hole!

i'm trying my best to make everyone happy here. yet i've made some people feels so down today. i never meant to forget you or what. i'm sorry to those whom i've let you guys down. you know who you are.

i'm a bad person here. bad brother to my sisters. selfish person who always think of himself. maybe i am. or yes i am. i dont know. i just want you people to know, i've tried so hard to understand you, to make you people happy. i'm still trying here. help me whenever i made mistakes. because i ain't that perfect. you people rather voice out to me then you voice out to others.

life sucks and fair to me. sucks because i'm SUCK! fair because i deserved what i get being an ***hole. Complicated? nevermind.

Sorry to nad, zach, nabil, sheena, fadhil, padi, fazilah, jonathan. Sorry to nina and rahman too for leaving you guys early and i think i've change mood suddenly. newae, sorry. To Mariam, never meant to hurt you my sis.! i'm trying to understand you even more. forgive me adek.


I' m an asshole afterall. -.-

No comments: