Sunday, September 13, 2009

Block Leave Oh!!

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs244.snc1/9127_132811421815_601221815_3010497_1955508_n.jpg

had a great day last week with them(above).
a farewell gathering for Fa'riqe as he had to serve NS.
well, he's already in. all the best DUDE!

this week, nothing much. trainings as per normal. IPPT CAT test too last thursday.failed la aboden. haha! did all the 4 stations except for the 2.4km run as i could not take it anymore. my bloody left foot gave me a problem. URGH!

ouh, and it's my last week of PTP training people. woohoo! now am having BLOCK LEAVE for about a week till 2nd day of Raya. but then after that i have to be back in camp to continue my BMT phase now. *dead* nevermind, 3 months more, Firli. you can do it! yes!



Been facing all sorts of problems lately. well, should i say problems..? no i don't think so. it's more kinda complicated which byfar you can't actually solves it. weird? lost? so am i. complicated life. but no worries, decided to leave it. no point hanging on to it.

http://rohitkaul.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/lonely-742719.jpg

"i cant seem to get a hold of myself.
cant even explain what goes on around me.
i know that i learned from all my mistakes.
but its too late to change and now its time to walk away
"
- Goodbye by Randolph & Cathy Nguyen

and now, i'm cool. totally relax. staying in camp and mind my own trainings and business. will always makes myself busy at all times. i'm still aiming for 20kg lost in 6 months. currently now, i've lost 16kg within 3 months. i believe i could go for more. 25kg maybe? HAHA!

WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE! i just wanna look good and be fit. that's all. =))


Thank you for everything.