Sunday, September 6, 2009

this is hard for me to say, but goodbye.

http://uppitynegronetwork.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/goodbye.jpg

i woke up with a tear track on my face.
i forgot what i dreamt about.
but it must have been something about you.
im usually strong, i usually dont cry.
but nowadays it seems so hard.

but i try,
i try to be what i used to be.
i try to be the man,
i try to do all i can.
i wish i could turn back the hands of time
and find out what went wrong,
but i know that is meant to be,
this is hard for me to say, but goodbye.

i cant seem to get a hold of myself.
cant even explain what goes on around me.
i know that i learned from all my mistakes.
but its too late to change and now its time to walk away

so goodbye,
just know that this is hard for me.
but things just arent the same.
everytime i hear your name,
i wanna scream out loud,
i dont know what is left in me.
what we had is now a memory.
even though this is hard for me to say, this is goodbye.

it hurts to have to leave
but who am i to say that we arent meant to be
our love started with a hello
and ended with this goodbye and now... simply letting go



i'm left with a week to go before my block leave.
gonna spend my every minutes wisely.
outs with friends, buka-ing out with them.
have fun, "bergotong-royong" with families.
everything.

raya's coming, problems yet to be solved.
not gonna think much of it.
let's just have fun people. =))

but before that, 1 week of static trainings.
DEAD* IPPT CAD test this coming friday morning.
URGH! i wish i could be the very first me.
who still could managed to get the timing.
HELP! somebody push me please!!



had fun yesterday.. outing with the bandsmen.
the senior ones. a farewell celebration for Fariqe before he leaves to serve the nation.
hahaha.. sad to say, nevertheless, nonetheless, easy to say..
you have to serve, brother and your hair.. heh heh.. Botak brother! =))

still waiting for the pictures.
but i don't think i could wait that long.
gonna be back in camp in few hours time.

GOD, how much i miss all my friends.
how much i miss my family..
and how much i miss you.. i really do..

till here,
signing out . .