Saturday, September 19, 2009

Raya for everyone . .

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v184/48/78/623412375/n623412375_273205_846.jpg

a photo taken 2 years ago in Terengganu.

this year's raya will be abit different for me and my family. will be without dad for the first time. it's kinda hard to accept it at first, but i truly understand everything now. wish dad was here to celebrate raya with us, to witness my graduation parade, etc.. but he had to go. godswill. not ours. i'll accept that way it is.

not to worry everyone, i'm fine here. been blessed with many great achievement that i've achieved this year. i'm quite happy with myself. dad too will be happy up there. not to forget, my family too. =))

oh yea, before i go. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri kepada semua muslimin and muslimah di merata tempat. i know it's kinda early but hey. Raya Mood la dey.! heh.



I'm off to sahur with Ezzad and Farhan "Donkey" later on @ Simpang Bedok. last meet up before we're back in camp the next week. and at 8am i'm off to 13 Shining Stars Workshop + Training + Games. can't wait.