Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blury Night . . .

http://www.techfresh.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/s2000cr_01.jpg

keep on rounding-rounding since i've rent a car for 3 days.
better make full use of it. hur hur..

well, MONDAY took the car for expresscar rental near Aljunied MRT. i wasn't feeling well. had diarrhoea and i had to cancel my appointment with the sisters. sorry i had to cancel. that point of time, seriously i was having a bad ache. but after i took the car, it all came back as per normal. so since i've got nothing to do, called my primary school buddies up. ask them to follow me to EXPO for the John Little Sales. did a lil' shopping there. bought some cushions for my mum, shirts for myself. (and hey, i managed to get size L la sey!!) hahaha.

so anyway, after that broke fast together with Ezzad after sending Farhan home. slacked for awhile then off to fetch Q. i've promised her that i'll take her for a ride once i've passed. she was supposed to be the top 10 person in my list. but apparently, sad to say. she's not. because i forgot. i admit it, i forgot. HAHA! sorry.

but anyway, you got it right.? so uh huh. had supper at east coast park. had satay, couldn't eat much as i was still full. so all push to her. heh. then came this moment, "THE BLURNESS ME WHEN THE NIGHT FALLS!" hahaha.

here's the thing, it's quite easy from ECP down straight up to Aljunied Cresent. frankly it is. BUT! the blurness came and totally shut my brain off. i had the right path till i accidently missed a turn and ended up to... guess la.. nevermind.. i tell you... YIO CHU KANG SIA!! weird? stupid? how? huh? hahaha! whatever, i don't quite understand myself either. HAHAHA! from 10.30 weleft ECP, we reached aljunied at around 11.15 i believe. by right we could just be there in only 15-20mins. but because of me, tsk tsk tsk. sorry Q. haha!



Monday was full pack! let's see Tuesday.

Tuesday, drove the whole day. seriously. my legs are killing. i totally need a longer rest. early morning at 9am, drove together mum to cemetery to pay visit to my late dad, my late grandma, my late friend, and my late friend's dad's grave. i've missed the other day with my family and cousins. and just now i just did with mum. soon after that to Yishun then off to Geylang. then straight to aunt's place at Bedok South then off again to Defu Lane to buy some snacks. got home at around 3.30pm. wait, it doesn't stop there.

at 4.30 i had to be changed and quickly rushed to fetch my platoon mates at Tampines. straight down to Geylang for breaking fast with them. after we had our makan, walked around and then decided to move off to VivoCity to slack.

while on the way, my goodness. HAHA! i did it again. the BLURNESS came back. WOW! =.=" hate it sia seriously. hahaha! this time not losing our way at all but we just missed a turn. hahaha! but we found our way through not that long. HAHA! ok whatever, BLURNESS! hahaha. anyway, once done slacked, got home around 12.30am. i'm quite tired now. going to sleep soon. well that's it for these two days. done and out . .