Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Everything Cancelled today..

everything cancelled today.. its raining heavily today.. planned to go out with syahidah today, cancelled.. she had to help her mum and stayed home.. had my 2nd plan, to go out playing pool with my primary school buddy, cancelled too.. too heavily rained out there.. sad isn't it.. finally got a call from my friends, practice for today resumes no matter what.. Finally had something to do.. went for practice and straight back home as all of them are lazy to have dinner together.. CRAP! hahaha!

now i'm here.. doing nothing.. blogging, asking people who else wanna join me, noreen, nabil and serene for late night movie tomorrow night.. HEH HEH! yeahh! see SERENE, i told you.. i told you i will ask a date out with you and NOREEN.. hehe..

Oh yah anyway, people from ITEBand.. Who wants to join us watching a movie at Cathay.. we'll meet up at Dhoby Ghaut @ 10.30pm tomorrow.. Don't force yourselves if you cant.. we understand.. but if you can, don't be scared to message me to my phone.. ok? Confirm going will be me, Noreen, Nabil and Serene.. hehe..

This Banner was our Last Yrs Concert Banner.

One Big Family, all 4 Generations are here. Terengganu Outing!

My Family, Terengganu Outing 2007

Just Edit.. Heh Heh..

Its kinda cool using Picasa2 application.. Cool isn't it.? heh heh! that's all for today then.

take care!
Signing Out!

No comments: