Monday, March 17, 2008

Finally Pimp-ed my ROOM!

finally i've pimp my room.. erm, what i meant was i've finally did loads of adjustment in my room.. brothers hopeless, cant help it.. lazy.. i did all that the whole sunday.. kinda love it now but still theres some stuffs that i want in my room but not here yet.. so kinda unfinished.. BUT BUT! much more space right now.. or else it'll be so cramp.. imagine 3 brothers in one room.. AHH! there you go..

Ouh yah i've already put my radio amplifier.. wanted to put great stereo with sub woofer, DVD player.. FUUHHH!! my room will be the entertainment CORNER! lol.. even now you'll see more of a chilling room.. haha! tried to put my PS2 here inside the room but too bad, need to be repaired.. guess the lense cant be used no more.. SAD!

Mum and Dad surprised that i'll did this all by myself.. the old look of the room is so messy and will always find me and scolded me.. why our room were so messy and all.. well, i've proven to them that i do care bout cleanliness of the room.. HAHA! now my both brothers dont know anything about the room.. heck with them! HAHA! sooner or later when they get married, this room is mine. so might as well i transform this room into what i really want.. TRUE people.? hehe!

kk alright, enough! gotta go!
signing out!

No comments: