Monday, March 31, 2008

Tiring Weekends . .

Weekends really tires me all the way. hhmm. but worth it i must say. hell yeah!

last saturday, had full band practice. our theme for the day is black. had difficulties finding black shirt for myself. some are small, some are tight, some are just too corky type. lol! end up wearing my normal nike black polo-T. hhmmm..
anyway band pract as per normal. practice most of the songs to be played next 2 weeks infront of the whole ITE Simei students. yup. pity Jonathan, he had to play 1st for most of the scores we playing for the 14th and 15th. hang on there ayte? if you cant really cope with it, don't be shy to tell us. we got 6 others di talento* players. HEH!

after band, went out with them to had our lunch at Century Square. as usual, had Ban Mian chicken for myself. hehe. did not want to go for the concert as i have not enough money. HAH! but actually i wanted to. but haiz. but anyway, hafiz chip in for me. thanks to him i didn't miss the fun. LOL! went for concert, at the esplanade to watch westwind in action. well, it was nice performance by them. SURELY it is. and Cptain Phillip Tng was their conductor. haha. he's a cool i guy i used to chat, played chess with. ok that was 4-5 years ago. LOL! that long. hah! ok enough, continue with my story. the band was great but i missed some parts of it! i couldn't believe i slept in their concert. SORRY! lol. i was too tired i guess. well, i am. and guess what? i SNORED too lor. OMG!! people beside me was laughing lor! hahaha! "hey, i'm having a duet solo with the flautist ok? what's up with that? HAHA!" -.-

after concert was kinda fresh abit lah. well you know. spent my time in the concert hall with the air-conditioning, the seats, the view. WOW! superb place to make me fall asleep! -_-" haha! we had our dinner at Burger King after that. then off we went home from there. i'm supposed to edit a pic given from my figlia*, joanna. daddy do it for you ok? haha! Soon . . . hehe.

Sunday, had family gathering and pray for my parents safety before going to perform umrah* next week on the 10th april. was so chaotic here at my house. was sad too because kak fizah and abg man cannot come here to my house. kak fizah still unwell to come by. take good care of urself and say HI to ayra to me ok? hehehe! Big Uncle Firli later come and visit you ok? hehehe! Hi to Rayyan too! hahaha!


*HINT2* - 25 more days to my BIRTHDAY!


well, till here then. off i go now!
signing out!

(di talento* - Talented in Italian Language)

(figlia* - Daughter in Italian Language)

(umrah* - the pilgrimage, consisting of rituals performed at various shrines, made by a Muslim upon entering Mecca: often part of the hajj.)

No comments: