Friday, March 7, 2008

Study week

HAH! its kinda bored if you keep on studying for only 1 module b4 the exam next tuesday. been filling up some activities into my schedule for this week.. all kinds of activities i had for myself.. Been Slacking around with my childhood friends.. as usual, under the block, rounding around with my friends driving all around.. hahaha.. been sleeping late, watching movies, DVD, VCD, soccer, etc.. i'm a boring person, i know.. can' help it.. hahaha..

yesterday didn't do anything much.. MOVIE MARATHON.. hahaha.. watched 3 DVDs one night.. soon another 4 DVDs today.. lol.. nothing to do lah.. totally nothing.. no band, BORED! hahaha.. BUT BUT BUT! tomorrow.. cant wait for tomorrow. SENTOSA with some of my bandmates! hahaha.. CANT WAIT LAH DEY!







k bored, hmmm.. i guess i should be leaving now..
ayte ppl, signing out!

No comments: