Monday, March 3, 2008

Sunday...

woke up at 12nn.. chat with hafiz, gabby all till 2am.. cannot take it anymore so i went offline first.. they continued till 3-4am i guess.. hahaha.. well, woke up, update the previous entry.. then off to the bathroom and bathe.. hahaha.. ard 2 then i bathe.. clean up, change up.. ready to go to the my friend's brother's wedding.. went together with Dee..


thanx Dee temanin gua yar.. klau loe mau gi mana-mana, jemputin gue..? loe jangan pura-pura lagi k? hahaha.. David, Budi, Nina juga yar! hahaha.. gue nie seperti original jawa gitu.. ya enggak.? lol..


sorry, kinda sending message to my indonesian friend.. heh heh! well, we went to the wedding and straight to my aunt's place.. makan-makan there.. haha.. i know ppl.. MAKAN ah.?? REZEKI JANGAN DITOLAK.. means, SOMTHING THAT GIVEN TO YOU, DO NOT WASTE IT.. heh heh! ;P


after makan sent her home.. not far away from my aunts place.. den off to home.. just finished playing LAN Gaming with my 2nd brother here in our room.. Counter-Strike 1.6.. hahaha.. Cool lah, back to CS again babey! lol.. it's good to have brothers like this.. 2nd one is fun.. 1st brother too iritating to me.. LOL! bluek..


now i'm Tired..

Tomorrow Mock Exam @ 10AM..

Not yet fully study..

Oh Oh..

What's Next..??
Can I Have Chocolate Swirls?? hehehe! yum yum..
Signing Out..

No comments: