Monday, August 11, 2008

aku redha atas segala-galanya . .

woke up at 12pm today.
school holiday that means no school.
slacked here and there.
surf the net for awhile.
3.30pm after PIMP MY RIDE show, off i go to hospital.
dad still in hospital and will be staying for another 2 more days.
after doctor review, not sure what will they do to my dad.
we'll see how. hanya Allah sahaja yang tahu.
aku redha.

naqiah was there too at SGH.
together with her sisters, irah and seha.
she almost shocked me to heart attack when she suddenly poke me and scares me from behind.
the sisters, SMILE. thanks eh korang.! hmph!
anyway, her grandma was admitted into SGH too.
in critical condition i believe. thats what naqiah and my cousin says.
i pray for your nenek, naqiah. don't worry. kehendek Allah s.w.t.
kiter redha! stay strong sedare.

anyway, i was glad to see naqiah, irah and seha.
its been a long time since i met them.
the last time was, i believe a year ago. 6 months ago.
nevermind, soon we gonna go out and meet ok?
heh, missed you sedare(s)!

tomorrow i can't be there for my dad.
he understood me. i'm having class and a match after that.
its gonna be a great match between EAST and CENTRAL.
especially the MEN's Game!
hurhur hurhur.

my friend,
hope you could come down tomorrow.
if you do, help me take pictures and afew videos if possible.
if not, its ok. theres always some other days.
18th, 22nd and 25th at ITE Simei. hehe.
hope you could be there tomorrow! =)


till here then.
night and signing out . .