Saturday, August 2, 2008

Beautiful Friday . .

didn't attend morning class. as per normal. woke up at 11am. got calls from my friends. reminding me theres soccer. WAKE UP! dammit, i know lah DENGZ! hmph!

reached The Cage, Kallang at 2pm. took taxi there as we're super duper late. haha! not me, YAT! took so long, DANG!!!! hahahaha! had fun playing soccer with them. CRAZINESS i tell you! hahaha. both Lukman and Saini(WORLD) got shot in the face. hahaha! OUCH!!

ends at 4pm, SMS-ed by BUBU, shes not going to the concert. extra ticket supposed to pass it to Sharif. he can't make it too. so called yana and yeah!!! she can make it! told her to meet me at 6.30pm at raffles place. 6.20pm and i'm still at kallang waiting for bus. in the end, took cab AGAIN to raffles to meet her. DAMN, i waste like $20 dollars already for both cabs. URGH!!

met her, straight down to Victoria Concert Hall to meet my band teacher for the tickets. while waiting met Mr Ong, the Co-Conductor of the BDSBand. Mr Darren Sandosham! my primary school form teacher. missed him lah dey! sorry lah. hahaha. he's back to his former school, st. stephen's school. and got to know that he's also in the band playing CORNET! my god teacher, BIG size playing cornet. CUTE! hahahahahaa.. oppps!

first half was great. beautifully played by the players from different bands. SMU, St. Andrews JC/Military Band, St. Patricks Military Band, Bedok South Band. love it when they played Pecos Pueblo.Interval, saw KAZAF! he was with his friend to watch the performance. heh! anyway, Primary School Band played too after the interval. they're CUTE! my GOD lah!! hahaha. love it when they played Final Countdown. then back to Main Band Again. played 3 final pieces. Sun Dance, Postcards and Manhattan Beach March.

P/S: ITEBand, should try Manhattan Beach March and Pecos Pueblo. hurhur! NICE! we can lah! HMPH!

Patricia, junior. never tell me you played the solo ah! was nice lah your solo. that's why you were scared huh before the concert? HMPH! everyone proud of you lah pat. haha! see you next friday. will be bringing along my euphonium to play beside you. hahaha. EHEMZ! lol!

back to story. wave them bye bye to my juniors and to my Teacher-in-charge. heh heh. walked to raffles city to accompany yana to buy food for her mum. accompany her home to woodlands and off i took 168 home. took loads of pictures. the one with me and you in it, please send yeah, yana? thanks!

[I never ever felt like cropping you away in this picture. i stil keep this my friend. =)]
today's 2nd August. Nina's Birthday. wanna Wish you a HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY. wishing you all the best in future and wishing you a happy life ahead yeah. SMILE! heh!

alumni members.
the usual gang! hahaha!
Friday combined practices with the Full Band.
hopefully its full lah! hahaha!
Pat or Ms Azleen will msg me. will forward to you guys real soon.
so make yourselves free on friday between 2.30pm - 6pm. THANKS!



*will upload the photos soon. and the video!
ok reader. till here then.
signing out . .