Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tagged by Nazurah

Tag 1

7 Facts About Me:


1.I am just being myself.
2.I am a music lover. LIKE DUHHH!
3.I love Myself, my family and of course, ALLAH.
4.I would probably need someone to smile BEFORE me.
5.I 'm the 3rd child in the family. NO OKAY!! tak manje ok!! hmph!
6. My favourite food, NASI AYAM babe!!
7.I love to play Euphonium now with my junior! haha! yeah!

7 Things That Scares Me:

1.End of world
2.Death
3.Losing my Loving Family
4.Disappointing my family
5.Failing
(i dunno what else)

7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:

1.Pecos Pueblo - Wong Kah Chun
2.Say - One republic
3.Terima Kasih Cinta - Afgan
4.Unbelievable - Craig David
5.7th Night Of July - Itaru Sakai
6.Gone - NSYNC
7.Confession - Afgan

7 Valuable Things in My Life:

1.Phone!
2.Ezlink!
3.ATM CARD!
4.I/C!
5.Laptop!
6.PSP
7.Education & Achievement Certificates!

7 "First Time" in My Life:

1.Participating in NBC 2008.
2.Managed to get SILVER for ITEBand first Competition.
3.Engine Stall Countless times. BLUEKS!
4.ate at KTM just a month ago.
5.Published an animation video on TV at the age of 11yrs old.
6.Life is not easy..
7.Fulfill my dreams..

7 Words/Things I Always Use/Say:

1. CONFIDENT!!
2. Sepak kau punya DAHI!!
3. BACINZ!
4.OH Well!
5. Kau tutop kau punyer mulut!!
6. Whateveeerrr! (acting CUTE)
7. hahaha...


Tag 2


Answer these questions honestly~~ ( formalities )

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
- Yeah.. Dad says once got it, treasure it, guide her.. InsyaAllah i will, dad.

2 ) Describe urself in one word
- can i have 3 words for myself. FAT BOY SLIM? hahaha :P

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
- Both can..? yup..

4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
- hur hur.. yeah.. ever before..

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
- it feels so much comfortable when theres someone around you, loving you, care bout you.. hhmmm.. =(

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
- "i never had this kinda love received from you. you bring me smile whenever i see your face. i gave all my love to you and thank you for loving me in return. felt so much comfortable and loving caring with you. i missed you loved." awwww.. :P

7 ) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
- " Its totally up to you my dear friend. Only God knows."

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
- Yerp. but end up we're separated. sad, lost? mostly nope.. i'm thankful.

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
- he/she really loves you and would wanna be by your side..

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
- they missed the love and caring with their partners. nothing much to say.

[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
- alone inside me facing the reservoir.

2 ) Who do you love the most?
- My Family!

3 ) Tell us ur dream las night?
- Won a Singing Competition and duet with Craig David! MY GOD!!!!

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
- Hate is a strong word. i dont hate people. i dislike them. can?

5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
- Promise something but never fulfill it.

[[ * LAST PERSON... * ]]

:: had a beer with?
- No and never.

:: went to the movies with?
- matilda, roy and dee

:: talked on the cell phone with?
- Ruzaimah!

:: u hugged?
- matilda, once out from the arrival hall.

:: u yelled at?
- LUKMAN.

[[ * IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...* ]]

>> Kissed sumone?
- nope

>> Sing/sung/song?
- yes on the phone with Ruzaimah..

>> Danced crazy?
- while watching Walk it out with JABBAWOCKEEZ..

// Think of the las time u were angry, why were u angry?
- MIL, hes so freaking annoying lah! and he did tackled me from behind. i step on him on purpose in return.. BAD BOY! haha

// You will die in 3 mins. Last call?
- Love ONES!

// If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
- wish to find a better wife for me and to lead them on a better journey of life.

// Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
- 1st brother can? i really need him to get married asap. urgh!!!

// Are you old fashioned?
- not really. i just wear whatever i have and its simple.

// What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
- to tell someone you love them.. BUT, to me none. i'm a straight forward person..

// What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- Can a Family be a thing..??

Name 10 people to do this survey

1. Aida
2. Haziq
3. Diana
4. Syahidah trombone
5. Hidayah Keciq
6. Lina Shazana
7. Soffya
8. Faizah
9. Fahmi
10.Aizuddin