Tuesday, August 12, 2008

satisfied but still unsatisfying performance . .

UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I CONCEDE THREE GOALS AFTER WE'RE LEADING 3-NIL UP AGAINST THE EAST TEAM 1.
UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

the best match ever in ITESC inter-college floorball tournament of all.
goes to Central 1 vs. East 1.
i bet you, its a greatest match of all lah.!
1st period, we were leading 3-NIL up.
2nd period, my mistake i believe. covered angle on the far post. but not the top of the post.
URGH! i let in 2 goals in that period.
3rd period, clumsy me. didn't cover my holes that well!
UUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!! it went through my legs and GOAL!
DAMN! 3-3 final scores. the end.

worst thing worst. i cried after the third goal i concede.
i couldn't hold it as i think i let the whole team down just for 3mins more before the final whistle.
just 3mins more to hold it and i blew it.
was playing this game for the late Roslan(lok) and Atiqah.
i was palying this excellent game for them.
i was satisfied with my performance seriously.
with the way the team played.
BUT! i blew it in the last period.
i couldn't hold it, and i let it go.
sorry team, sorry everyone.

after the game, watched the rest of the games.
Central both girls and guys team are through to semis.
PROUD of them.
let's do our best for it!

went to makan with my friends at Food Culture.
after that lepak-ing with them at the pondok.
played games and stuffs.
took cab home and here i am. dissapointed and feeling something didn't satisfy me at all for today.
well, its all over. i know.

what jill always said to me even today.
"did excellent today. proud of you. but be humble. theres more to learn. you're still new. You're there already. but there's more, there's more. learn the mistakes you've done today. do better next time. importantly, be humble."
i remembered i answered her:
"I AM HUMBLE JILL! hahaha! don't worry. thanks for everything coach!"

anyway, i brought a camera today.
thought i could get some pictures of me in action.
it turn out to be NONE.
thanks my friend. you're so great till you forgot to take any pictures.
hahaha. never mind. help me out next match on the 18th.
thanks my friend.

anyway, here's some other pictures which i took today.

anakku, imah and syah
thanks for coming! and your muka busuk! hahaha!

Nysa, u too! thanks for coming! and hahahaha! no comment!

Stay strong my dear! be strong! heh heh. like that! yea!

Falah the tall man! hahaha!

Group photos. wheres kenneth? URGH! haha



pity her. from work all the way come down to tampines to lepak with us. muka BUSUK!

thanks friend, thanks nysa for coming!
18th semis against West Team 2.
the best team for College West.
wish us luck to get in FINALs with either Central 2 or East 1, again!


ok, till here then.
sleeping soon.
signing out . .