Friday, August 15, 2008

the next SYF Choice pieces . .

its gonna be a great challenge for the new ones to take over the band.
my goodness, the arrangement... no comment at all.
a new challenge for me to guide them, and a new challenge for them to play their best for SYF 09.

i find it as years go by, things getting tougher,
challenge getting challenging,
scores getting as hard as it cud be.
my goodness, seriously..
if my band could play it, salute to them.
because i've never played that kinda song/arrangement.
DON'T GIVE UP when you see the scores alright?
heh heh.

ok gotta go.
meeting my primary school friends for a ride and lepak at Simpang Bedok.
missed all of them.
see you bandmates tomorrow.!

have a safe journey tomorrow.
take care and have fun there! =)
hope you'll be back before monday to watch me play my semis. hee


HOWAY the LADS!
signing out . .