Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cousin shifting house . .






well, helped cousin to shift all her stuffs to the new house.
still shagged now seriously.
i didn't met love after that. was kinda tired.
and she still had her stuffs to do. so yea.

after all done, played around with my "granddaughter".
yes my granddaughter.
my cousin's daughter's daughter. understood people?
she's cute. just like her mum, my niece.
half chinese, half malay. hur hur.
cute huh? lol =)

anyway, my cousin shifted to the block infront of Long John Silver in bedok.
the new HDB Flats.
i bet my nephew will definitely ask his mommy to bring him down to LJS.
or maybe to KFC, Macdonald or maybe Banquet. hahaha.
HABIS!!! badan mcm aku nanti! haha

anyway, the flat was so cool.
there's a bomb shelter room.
but i guessed to make use of it, if i were to be there staying over.
i bring along my euphonium or trombone to practice in there. haha!
it's sound proof and perfect for you to listen to your tone. yes!
hahaha! no kidding dude/babe.

alright, i'm logging off first.
i'm hungry. went back straight home, bathed and sleep.
so now i really have to eat.
take care people.

have i told you i miss you "honey".

signing out . .