Sunday, November 30, 2008

I LOVE MY BAND, can??



To Bandmates,
i want you to play the song above before you read please.
please . . .

We ROCK THE HOUSE DOWN BEYBEH!!!! we totally delighted with our performances! though we played the most repertoire ever, but we made it! we pulled it through! ooooooh. it's from everyone's effort that made this concert the "BLAST!"

anyway, i wanna say thanks to everyone now. starting from the leaders first.

Thanks to:

Zahiruddin and Fitri.
you proved to me that you're capable of everything. yea, a great leader i should say. everything done, everything ended with a smile yea? Well done leaders! proud of you two! cheers!

Ming Zhen, Diana Yap, Jonathan!
the 3 of you ah!! so bad! you made us break into tears. i've never in my band life, broke down into tears of joy. you surprised us with all the letters, gift, and flowers! my goodness! now it really seems that its hard for me to leave you three behind. anyway, i will be back soon, i will. love you three! and JUNIORs, do bring the spirit to the new ones that joining yea?? keep up the great work! and and and, TROMBONE ROCKS LAH!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! HUGXXX!!

Nurul, Nabil and Syahidah Ibrahim!
it's really FUN and happening working together with you 3 too. great seniors to the juniors. we really had loads of FUN with our section. good leadership from Nabil. proud of you. Nurul, you are so so FUN to be with! thanks for colouring my life with beautiful colors. Syahidah, your cuteness face, DUMBness will never forget all of that. in fact i will never forget the day we had FUN in sectionals, band practice and all. LOVE YOU 3 TOO!! HUGXXX!!

The usual CLIQUEs!
i'm gonna miss the outing, the laughter, the DUMBness, the BITCHINESS in everyone! i really do. i hope we still do contact with each other yea? thanks for putting in beautiful colors in my life. making it to the best! never failed to make me smile and laugh. (gosh, i'm crying) i just can't wait to meet you guys soon!!!! SENTOSA HOLIDAY!! heh! I MISS YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart! I LOVE YOU TOO! HUGXXX!

Noreen, Fazlin!
my both CUTE, Pretty sisters! we've been through our ups and down for 4 years now in ITEBand. somehow we are still close with each other. we joke and laugh around. the joy that we had. the moment that we got to spend together during and after band. from "METAMORPHOSIS" to "MUSICA FANTASIA III" my goodness! 4 years sey! time past so fast. i hope we still close with each other till the rest of our life. thanks for always looking out for me, treating me to the best, like a real sisters to me. THANKS kak! thanks so much for everything that you gave me. I LOVE YOU both THE MOST!!! HUGXXX!

ITEBAND,
thanks for making it the best show ever! we pulled it through yea? yes, its a tiring repertoire BUT!!! we MADE IT!! yes WE DO!! all of your hardwork guys, the effort that you guys put in. WORTH IT right?! you guys had FUN too right?? yeah!!! Audience love it too! thanks for everything again from all of you. thanks! i'll be back soon once band resumes. then after that, let's see hows the condition yea? it feels so great to come back again . . THANKS!!!

the pictures, i will upload onces i received from all my bandmates!!! i can't wait to post all the happiness photos in my blog! ooooooooooh yess. I LOVE THEM JUST LIKE I LOVE MY DAD and MY FAMILY!

till here then.
signing out . .