Friday, November 28, 2008

a day to the BIG day!

"Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough, You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it."



finally, the day has come! the day that we got to mark this down in our history book of ITEBand. the 3rd Musica Fantasia annual concert. the day where i will write down in my blog, book, diary, phone, mind, elsewhere that this is the 4th concert i'm having with the ITEBand. (feel like i'm in my secondary school life, tsk3) heh. (",)

many talented players in and out, understanding them are the most difficult part in life. well, i managed to survive it. had fun with those players, great experienced with all of them. tomorrow will be another set of young talented players playing with us. wooooo.. all the best people! all the best! let's have fun! and focus people, focus. thanks!

2nd brother coming to watch me for the first time. heh. 1st brother watched me for the first time while i performed for OMS youth in 2006 i believe. mum also watched me on stage too before. but dad didn't have the chance to watch me. but i'm fine. i know he's watching me. yea, he's watching me from heaven above. but how i wish you could be down here, watching me perform for you dad. =) but anyway, thanks for the support that dad gave me. thanks dad! (",)

alright people, i'm logging off.
gonna rest for tomorrow. to those coming to my concert, support us!
yeah, support!! hee

signing out . .