Wednesday, November 26, 2008

happy birthday MUM!

Monday:
had MATHS Test in the morning. kinda stress abit here and there. haha. can't really concentrate more onto my Maths paper at first but later part, i did. recalled everything i've studied and i think i can pass this paper. well, not FULL. i've got no confident of getting it with FULL Marks. hahaha.

after test went back home and rest. in the afternoon out again for coaching. this time with RJCs both boys and girls keepers and the 2 NTU girl's keepers. was totally impressed with all of them. they managed to learn alot from me. will see them once again on thursday. AND SORRY TO THE LEADERS AND NABIL, I COULDN'T ATTEND THURSDAY'S PRACTICE. COACHING, SORRY.

Tuesday:

HAPPY 54TH BIRTHDAY IBU!!!!!!!

no school for me today. planned out with Nurul to study today but canceled as i don't wanna go out today. Mum's birthday. so i stayed home, slept till 2pm. bathed, changed, prayed and went out to buy some stuffs for mum and myself. bought black shirt and tailor-made for my pants. sad huh? no size for Mr Biggy Me. back home and surprised mum. cousins, aunties, bro's girlfriend came over to celebrate her birthday. took some photos of her with the presents, the cake cutting and all. but DUMB me, i deleted most of the photos in my camera phone. DUMB DUMB. hahaha.

these are afew of them left. =(
will upload more from my bro's camera.

look at Ayra. How CUTE can she be! heehee! that's her mum. Kak Fizah.

Mum cutting the cake with smoking ice beside it! oooooooooooohh

That's Mum and her sisters. Bik Ain and Wak Ami.


anyway, i still have this video. recorded just now. haha! its my nephew RAYYAN dancing! yes, the song from Madagascar II. he loves it. Cute huh? hahaha!

now i'm totally shagged. but i don't wanna sleep. Champions League games are on now! haha!
i better watch it!

dear, i'm always here for you.
i understand what and how you feel.
i hope you do too towards me.
we'll work together yea? muacks.

Gotta go!
Signing out . .