Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Full of Koyak . .

KOYAAKKK!!!
as in my pants/berms koyak(tore) in any kinda way.
not the hunks, babes!
hahaha! sheena, i know what you thinking. HAHA!
kidding sheena! =)

my pants starts to tear quite big around my ass part.
luckily i was wearing my shorts inside. haha!
changed into shorts and went home by cab.
hah hah! oh oh oh, that was yesterday.

before tonight, planned with Farhan, Ezzad and Luke to slack around.
since we've never slacked for almost a month now? yea?
weellll, yeaaaa.. around there.
anyway, before all that. my berms happened the same way as my pants.
but it was just a small part of it.
i managed to sew it before i came down to meet them.
so yea. HAHA!

many things happened, quite lazy to elaborate more.

after the concert, still i have many commitments/activities outside.
i still have my Div 3 Club Tournament,
Coaching with Jill's RJC & NTU girls team,
practicing with my band for some occasion.
there's too much. i don't know if i can handle all that.
manage my time with that and school? i'll try my best! heh.
whatever it is, projects have to be done before the deadlines given.

look at my hardworking group members.


focus sey our Team leader.(End Up i drew the "Cute-Looking-Fierce" Dog)

That's what i meant. Cute-Looking-Fierce Dog. -.-"

ok, below are my classmates.
not in my group. they're just having fun playing CS in our class.
dots! haha! project? hhmmm, to them it's nothing. heh!


Deadlines coming. 3-4 more weeks to hand in. shooots!
every animation and subtitles have to be there. my goodness.
all RUSH RUSH RUSH!! heh!

now maths killing me too. 2logx100+4log250-3+6+4log564=???
URGHHH! maths killing meeeeee!!

signing out . .