Thursday, May 1, 2008

Boring Holiday . .






Thursday, killing me big time!! disappointed in liverpool.. they lost to Chelsea last night. sad! Finals, Man Utd vs Chelsea @ Moscow Stadium. All the best!

woke up in the morning, had cramp on my neck and shoulder.. malays they called it "salah bantal" (wrong pillow) haha.. i cant turn my head lah to look back.. sheesh.. gonna have training tomorrow before band.. HOW? got selected to play for ITE in RP open house Floorball 3-on-3 challenge.. i have to come down tomorrow for training.. or else i'll be out and be replace.. nevermind, i'll go!

anyway today, did nothing but face my lappy and my brother's lappy. took some shots of myself with my brothers lappy with built-in webcam. haha. seriously nothing better to do lah sey! still again with my own design, heres a new one. hahaha. just love designing. sorry if u're bored with my designs, leave then. HAH!

till here then. i'm off to bed. see you people around.
signing out!

No comments: