Friday, May 16, 2008

In loving memory of Roslan Bin Saharo . .

Roslan Bin Saharo, also known as LOK by many had passed away this afternoon at 2:30++pm. Collapsed during training while he was serving NS. Police that is. Doctor said its a Heatstroke. been bleeding internal and external parts of the body. shall not say it out any further. all i got to say is that, Roslan Bin Saharo had already left us with a lesson to learn. And Allah s.w.t. loves him more. Goodbye my fellow school/clubmate, my junior, my friend, our ITEfloorball ambassador. you will always be remembered. the No. 44 on the back of your shirt, shall never be replaced in our club. will always be yours. rest in peace my friend.

al-fatihah

after hearing and facing all this. i'm worried for my dad now. hes still in pain. just massaged him and hes still in pain. cant bear to see him facing all this. i'm getting worried. felt that i should just stayed home all the way and help my mum. will try to do anything to help my dad regain his strength. Insyaallah.

I'm not in the mood at all these days. Sorry. don't worry, i'll be fine. if i need anyone i will msg anyone of you. but seriously, i'm fine thank you. thanks people. =(


signing out . .

No comments: