Monday, May 5, 2008

Loss

whenever i listen to this, it reminds me of them, the happiness of the "group". missed those people who used to be with each other, who used to have great laughter with each other, who used to share the love and care with each other..

i missed him, missed her, missed them.. if the "group" still remain the same, the happiness, the bonding.. this wouldnt be a loss.. with misunderstanding, with hateness all around in a "group".. a "group" that i never felt so close no more.. with this and that.. made me confused made me lost.. how will we survive..?

it's been 4yrs since i enter ITE.. till now theres no sign of happiness in a "group". been sharing with the people who have been with me all along. till when will this end.? till when..? i still love this "group", still care for the people all around me.. guess i didn't spread the love as much as i do.. guess i should just hope then.. guess i should.. just hope.. hope..

Just hoping the "group" will be unite and happy with each other anytime soon.


I MISSED THE OLD "GROUP"




I'm not emo ok.. just hoping you guys to realise what had already happened. stop saying i'm emo. because i'm not.

signing out . .

No comments: