Monday, May 26, 2008

monday . .

early for my make up class just now. covered 2hrs of my lost. well, didn't do anything much for my make up class. just be there to stay for 2 hrs. haha! pathetic right.? because i've finished all my assignments. that's why. ended up watching Ayat-Ayat Cinta on my Lappy. hahaha! watch it with Kamalia. others wanted to watch but i told them i burn for them enough. HAHA!

Ayat-Ayat Cinta is a sad story. Can see why most of them crying walking out from the theatre. seriously it is a sad story. you should watch it lah people. haha! Fazlin, I've watched it liao! hahaha! now can i have the songs.? heh heh..!

last saturday, Mr Eric told us that trombonist had to cut down to 5 only. ONLY. my god. didn't know what to do. didn't want to make it so chaotic or something and i just said i back out for NBC. hah. i mean its ok with me lah but i didn't want to make it trouble you know. but nabil had finalised it everything. 4 confirm. the seniors, Me, Nabil, Nurul and Syahidah. 1 more should be Jonathan i guess. BUT! i still want my whole section to be in. its sad and we didn't know what to do with the other two.? should they come.? after NBC than they'll be back.? Saddening seriously. now Nabil in dilemma. he thought of having only the seniors participate in this NBC. He's trying his best to make it fair for everyone. anyway i think Nabil, we/them should understand lah. Trombonist will always understand each other. the only problem is that we're gonna be separated for awhile. and thats sadden all of us.

Trombonist, Can we have Section meeting this friday. i think the seniors have a say to everyone. myself included. yup. Can.? Love you guys . . .

wanted to buy new phone. but to think again, i dont think i need it lah. canceled. i'll still be using my samsung phone. just have to wait another 7-8 more months till my plan finish. heh! long way ay. hhhmmmm -.-

Can't wait for Saturday game's day. BUT I HAVE NO GREEN SHIRT!!! howww..?? have to buy again.? i'm broke now, how?? anyone can sponsor.? haizzz..

till here then people. will update more soon
signing out . .

Tobacco Free Youth Design

No comments: