Saturday, May 10, 2008

Complicated life i have till now . .

Life too complicating right now. cant believe my own cousins will do that. many things happened in the family. with my dad now suffering the pain which is too painful and which doctor could not even solve whats the problem. get the picture? puzzled? me too. shared with my cousin, kak Ida. shared alot about our family. This problem had been bothering us for years. well, i'm still researching some stuffs bout all this. i'm sad. i'm disappointed. i'm worried with my dad's condition. how can i live with all this.

Subhanallah.

"ya allah ya tuhan ku, ku mohon kepadamu ya allah, baikkan lah kesihatan ayahku. tunjukkan lah jalan yang lurus kepada mereka. terangi lah hati mereka, sedarilah mereka telah apa mereka lakukan ini. amin ya rabbal alamin."

i'm just hoping that this will end soon. hopefully it will. InsyaAllah. Thanks Kak Ida & family for the concern. appreciate it alot. thanks for being there always. To others sorry if i'm always feeling down. but no sweat, i will always bring smiles onto your faces. believe me i'm fine thank you.

To you my dear, i'm sorry i wasnt there for you. its sucha painful feelings i know. i understand your feelings. wanted to be there for you but you should know. might be a different story if i were to be there with you. will bring smile onto your faces i promise. if you need time to settle things up, i'm fine with it. need me and i'll be there for you. InsyaAllah. Hope that you will have a better day tomorrow. spend some precious and happy moments tomorrow ayte? anything call/msg me.

loved . .

No comments: