Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

everyone came to my house last night. my cousins, aunties, uncle. had family meeting at first. was glad with dad's condition. hes fine. alhamdulillah. had meeting about the outing soon in june. after that had dinner together and celebrate all mum's Mother's Day! hahaha. mum cook spaghetti, bought pizzas from pizza hut behind my block. ate it all together with the rest. i didn't took any pictures yesterday. was kinda busy eating actually and layan-ing my cousins. heh heh! HAPPY lah yesterday can? =D

body aching till now since last saturday. had soccer match after band last saturday. played the whole game. got kicked in the leg, step on my hand, kicked on the groin. OUCH! heh! beat the indonesians 9-3. hahaha. i conceded 3 goals. DARN! haha. hey, it was a penalty. i saved it but lose it the second time. sigh. 2nd goal conceded with opponent shoots into the bottom right hand corner. can't do anything too, poor defending. HAH! 3rd goal...... HAHAHA! my mistake. i slipped the ball and let it through. sigh. but overall i did make loads of tremendous saves! hahaha! (really?) heh! check him out next time hes having a match ayte?! hahaha!

Who next? anyone? Beep me if you wanna have a match with my team. or should i say my brothers team. hah! heck! lol

Mariam's birthday today! HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to my darling sister! Wish ya had a Happy and Joyous moments in life ahead aite. HEH! Happy birthday to you once again! (",)

Fitri's tomorrow! HEH! HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to you too bro! chill and relax more ayte. don't be too stress up! wish ya all the best in whatever you're doing aite. take care!



Going out with mariam on wednesday insyaallah. celebrate her birthday lah eh! haha!
AND FAIZAH! biler nie.?? TOM YAM SOUP GUE DI MANA?! hahah! QUICK QUICK!

signing out..

No comments: